Thursday, July 21, 2016

Murungai Ilai Kalathu Podi / Moringa Leaves Rice Mix

OrganicKitchen, A new initiative suggested by my good friend Prakash, who is the admin and founder of a lively FB group, the Inspiring Organic Terrace Gardens (IOTG) in which I became a member an year ago. The person who inspired me to have a small terrace garden for myself where I have a few herbal plants, flowering plants and ornamentals. Being a Kick Start Post in the group, I wanted to have something really healthy and powerful. And hence, yet another recipe with Moringa Leaves followed by the Moringa Leaves Soup that I posted here. I have listed out the enormous health benefits in that post. To add more, 

Moringa Leaf foods are the best medicine for mother’s milk secretion and a great food for pregnant women. Mix drumstick leaves juice with lemon juice and apply it on the face for few minutes and then wash it off, to get rid off the pimples. It promotes healthy hair and prevents premature greying of hairs. 

Here is a Power Packed Rice Mix that encapsulates the nutritious benefits of the Moringa Leaves - Moringa Leaves Rice Mix / Murungai Ilai Kalathu Podi..
This can be mixed with hot steaming rice along with a dollop of home made ghee or our native gingelly oil...It also increase appetite and aids in digestion as I have enhanced it with Pepper and Cumin..along with Curry Leaves..It sure is a power packed podi...Hope you will like this..Do try and let me know your valuable feed backs....Happy Cooking :) 





Step By Step Pictorial 



No comments:

Post a Comment