Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Ice Apple Mango Dessert

A dessert with the seasonal fruits??? Doesn't that sounds great... Yes it is the dessert I tried with the fruits of the season, Mineral Rich Ice Apples and Vitamin Rich delicious Juicy Mangoes. The added happiness would be adding those sweet mangoes grown organically in your own home garden. When I saw those ripened mangoes at my home town when I visited a week back, I wanted to do something cool. The tender Ice Apples that my Father in Law brought for us to relish made me to try this unique combo of Mango and Ice Apples. It was a great hit at home with addition of golden raisins. Yet another easy peasy recipe to try this season.






Enjoy this deliciously cool dessert :) Check this post for Benefits of Ice Apple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment